The 2018 Pie Festival will be held on Saturday, September 8. Vendors are welcome to set up on Friday night or EARLY Saturday morning. Vendor’s automobiles must be out of the park by 8:00 AM on Saturday morning to clear the area for the fun run. Thanks to the wonderful cooperation of last years’ vendors, we were able to clear the park with very few problems….
- All vendors must REGISTER AND PAY by August 31, 2018.
- Vendor sites will be assigned in advance.
- Non Profit organizations are offered 1 free 10 X 10 site.
- ALL Food Vendor sites require a minimum donation of $200 ($175 with early registration**.)
- All retail and exhibition sites are 10 X 10 and require a minimum donation of $50.00 ($35.00 with earlyt registration**.) If you need more space, you buy more sites (i.e., 40 X 10 is 4 spaces for $200.00.)
- All vendors must carry their own insurance.
- All Pie Town souvenirs must be consigned to the Pie Town concession stand and must be approved in advance.
- All food vendors (even those who sell jelly and fruit) MUST have a year-round or temporary Food Service Permit from the New Mexico Environmental Department.
- Electric and water hookups are not available so please plan accordingly.
- No Pie Sales from outside vendors.
- Vendors must check in with proof of payment before setting up. A $25.00 discount is offered to registrations submitted and paid for by August 1, 2018. Use promotion code LUVPIE
Complete your registration by clicking here to reserve your site(s)
contact email@example.com with questions